- Dr. Jacobo López Abente. He worked in the group as Postdoctoral Researcher from April 2018-December 2020. Current position: Researcher Associated in Epsilogen Ltd. (King’s College London).
- Dr. Cristina Cirauqui Armendáriz. She worked in the group as PhD student from April 2013-June 2017. In June 2017, she defended her Thesis: «Phenotypical and functional effects induced by bacterial vaccines in human DCs» with the calification of «Sobresaliente cum laude«. Current position: Researcher at CIMA, Pamplona, Navarra, Spain.
- Dr. Sofía Sirvent Bernal. She worked in the group as postdoctoral researcher from May 2012 to January 2016. Current position: Postdoctoral researcher at Southhampton University, Southhampton, UK.
- Iván Nombela Díaz. He worked in the group as undergraduate student performing his Final Degree Thesis (TFG) and as gradutate student performing his Master Thesis (TFM) from June 2012 to June 2014. Current position: PhD student at Instituto de Biología Molecular y Celular, Universidad Miguel Hernández de Elche, Alicante, Spain.
- Belén Cantó Martorell. She worked in the group as graduate student performing her Master Thesis (TFM) from June 2012 to June 2013. Current position: PhD student at Universitiy of Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland.
- Chiara Palladino. PhD student from the Molecular, Cellular and Clinical Allergology, MCCA, program of the Medical University of Vienna working in the group of Prof. Heimo Breiteneder. She performed a three-months stay in the group from September 2014 to December 2014.
- Sandra Milena Coronado. PhD student from University of Cartagena, Cartagena, Colombia working in the group of Prof. Luis Caraballo. She performed a two-months stay in the group from September 2016 to November 2016.
- Ana Lozano. PhD student from University of Cartagena, Cartagena, Colombia, working in the group of Prof. Luis Caraballo and Prof. Josefina Zakzuk. She performed a two-months stay in the group from October 2017 to December 2017.